By accessing this website, you unconditionally agree to the terms of this Disclaimer.
HKMSPU reserve all the right to be modified and/or supplemented the disclaimer from time to time without any prior notice. Please check this website regularly for any modifications and/or supplements which may be made.
In case of any dispute, HKMSPU reserve the right of final decision. All the disclaimers are subject to the HKMSPU constitution.
Our Constitution: Click Here (Only Chinese Version)
A. Collection and Use of Personal Data
For different purposes and at different times you may be invited to provide personal data to HKMSPU on a voluntary basis. Personal information may include name, telephone number, mailing address or email address. HKMSPU will specify the collection purpose and intended usage of your data when it invites you to provide such information and advise you how you may request access to or correction of the personal data provided.
Unless permitted or required by law, HKMSPU will not disclose your personal data to any third parties without your prior consent. Our policy of collection and use of personal data is issued to “Hong Kong Marketing and Sales Professional Unions” Guideline on Collection and Use of Personal Data.
Guideline on Collection and Use of Personal Data
Hong Kong Marketing and Sales Professionals Union (HKMSPU) undertakes to comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance to ensure that personal data kept are accurate and securely kept. To ensure you are well informed of the collection and use of personal data by HKMSPU, please read this guideline carefully.
A. Purposes of Collection and Guideline on Use of Personal Data
- HKMSPU will use the personal data collected from a data subject for the purposes stated at the time of collection only.
- HKMSPU shall, in compliance with the Trade Unions Ordinance and HKMSPU's Constitution, collect sufficient personal data in order to process your HKMSPU membership application.
- The provision of your personal data to HKMSPU is voluntary. However, failure to provide sufficient personal data to HKMSPU may result in difficulties in processing your application or providing services to you.
- HKMSPU may use your personal data (including name, sex, data of employment unit and appointments held, personal contacts, employment unit’s contacts, etc.) for the following purposes:
- handling application, issuing receipt, various notices, researches, and collecting and analyzing opinions;
- any union affairs and work in compliance with the Trade Unions Ordinance and HKMSPU’s Constitution; and
- regularly delivering news and information of the union, regarding labour rights, the teaching profession, HKMSPU’s work and its report, etc., via mail, email or other means of communication.
- Upon your request at any time and at no charge, HKMSPU will cease to use your personal data for the purposes listed in iii.
2. Access to and Correction of Personal Data
Apart from the exemptions provided under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you are entitled to access and correct your personal data held by HKMSPU. However, it will not include the personal data deleted after the achievement of the purpose.
To do so, you should make a written request and contact us.
Terms & Conditions
A. Membership Card
- The cardholder can enjoy the benefits which provided by HKMSPU with the membership period.
- The card is not transferable. By accepting the card, the cardholder shall be deemed to have accepted and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- The cardholder shall immediately inform HKMSPU once the card is discovered to be lost, stolen or damaged for replacement. There will be an HKD $50 non-refundable handling dee will be charged for all replacement.
- The card is the property of HKMSPU. If found, please contact us.
- HKMSPU reserve the right to change, suspends and terminate the member's benefit without any prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, HKMSPU reserve the right of final decision.
B. Website Policy
- Our Content / Information Disclaimer
The information provided by HKMSPU in this website is for reference only. HKMSPU endeavours to ensure that the information in the website is correct and accurate but after all, some of the information is provided by third parties, HKMSPU cannot make any express or implied warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of such information contained in the website. In the premise, HKMSPU will NOT be liable for any errors in, omissions from, or misstatements or misrepresentations concerning, (whether expressed or implied), any such information delivered on this website.
- A hyperlink from Third Parties
- Intellectual property
- Cookies Policy
You can block cookies by activating the setting within your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Please be aware if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Services. Change your browser settings so that cookies from this website will not be stored on your computer or mobile device.
The third-party cookies we use in our services, include but are not limited to:
Google – our Website and Services have embedded Google services/tools, such as ‘Google Maps’ and ‘Google Analytics’ for better user experience and analytics purposes. For details of Google cookies usage, please click here.
Facebook / Instagram – our Website and Services have embedded Facebook / Instagram API for social media sharing and advertising purpose. For details of Facebook / Instagram cookies usage, please click here Facebook / Instagram.
Security for Personal Data
Your Rights and Choices
*Updated in: 20 July 2020